Modern Slavery Declaration
The Helping Hand Company Modern Slavery Declaration
Compliance with forced Labour requirements
The Helping Hand Company do not use involuntary labour to manufacture, assemble or distribute its products; employees are voluntarily employed of their own free will.
Employees are voluntarily employed and all overtime work is voluntary
• Prison Labour is not used
• Government issued identification; passport or work permits are not withheld from the employee without their consent
• Employees are not in debt with the Company that prohibits them from leaving the employment
• Employees are allowed to leave employment any time with reasonable notice
• The Company grants employees permission to leave the Company under reasonable circumstances, such as personal or family emergency, without disciplinary penalty.
• Employees are not physically prevented or delayed from leaving the Company premises
• Employees are free to terminate employment without being penalised financially or otherwise within legal statutes
• All overtime work is voluntary
• Employees are allowed reasonable movement in the workplace and to use basic facilities, e.g. toilets, access to drinking water
• The Company establishes a written set of instructions for all subcontractors and hiring agents that prohibits forced labour and actively verifies compliance