Putting on compression stockings can be a challenge, especially if you have reduced strength or flexibility, even with help.
Tight compression stockings are used to treat varicose veins and to help reduce the risk of blood clots but are notoriously difficult to put on.
Confidence to get dressed post-surgery, sitting, standing or lying.
- Help your carer help you.
- Reduce swelling and tiredness in your legs.
- Great to use with normal socks – simply step in.
How to use: (following the instruction leaflet included with your Ezy-on Small)
- Sit the frame on your lap and reverse load the stocking onto the frame.
- Place on the floor and step in.
- Gently guide up your leg.