Putting on compression stockings can be a challenge, especially if you have reduced strength or flexibility, even with help.
Tight compression stockings are used to treat varicose veins and to help reduce the risk of blood clots but are notoriously difficult to put on.
Confidence to get dressed post-surgery, sitting, standing or lying.
- Tall handles reduce bending and make it easier for a carer to help.
- Use with above and below knee compression hosiery.
- Chunky foam handles are easy to hold; non-slip grip feet too.
How to use: (following the instruction leaflet included with your Ezy-on Tall)
- Sit the frame on your lap and reverse load the stocking onto the frame.
- Place on the floor and step in.
- Gently guide up your leg.
Watch the video below to see how to use the Ezy-Up Tall