Are you struggling to reach your toes? Do you need help putting on socks?
Not all sock aids are the same. The Soxon really works.
- Ever tried to dress using just one hand? On good days, it’s challenging, and on bad days, it could be impossible. The Soxon makes dressing easy one hand or two
- Are you sensitive to skin allergies? Our Soxon is made with hypo allergenic fabric.Its great to wick away excess moisture too.
- You can wash the Soxon just like your socks
How to use: (following the instruction leaflet included with your Soxon)
- Slide your sock all the way to the top, leaving space for your foot to slide in
- Holding on to the tapes, pop the Soxon on the floor.
- Use one foot to hold in place and slowly wiggle your other foot in. Make sure you get your toes right to the end of your sock before you start to pull up.
- No need to bend over as you pull the Soxon up your leg. A wrinkle free sock and cosy toes.
- If you want to watch how to do this, click here
“I recently broke my leg, after the operation I have been using your Soxon. What a joy to be able to dress myself as well as getting my affected leg dressed with a sock, on my own. I recommend it!” Michael, April 2018