Do you suffer with limited hand dexterity, stiff joints or Arthritis in hands or wrists? Then the Arthri-Grip Pro reacher is for you!
Easy to operate, the whole hand action trigger uses all of your fingers. Giving you more power with the gentlest of squeezes – even when lifting heavy items.
A Lightweight helping hand grabber stick for everyone not just the elderly or disabled. Great for picking up everyday objects around the home, without you relying on someone else to help you.
Here are some top features of the Arthritis-Grip:
- Comfortable whole hand action, gentle squeeze ensures a firm hold.
- 90 degree rotating jaw mimics the natural movement of the hand. Reducing strain on the wrist.
- Soft flexible lips; good grip on tricky objects like pens, debit card or hearing aid battery.
- Rubber lined non-slip jaw has extra teeth. Guaranteed precision pick up – large or small items, any surface, every time. Try using yours with a blouse or a hairbrush.
- Don’t worry about bending down – you can attach your Arthri-Grip Pro reacher/grabber to your walking stick, walker or wheelchair with a stick clip.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
Which size Helping Hand reacher?
Sitting down to get dressed, reaching from a chair or standing up in the kitchen, the standard size (26″/65cm) will easily do all your jobs. If you are needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and/or over 5’10, we would recommend the longer size (32″/82cm) Handi-Grip Pro. Therefore avoiding any unnecessary stretching or balancing acts.
Helping you manage those every day tasks by yourself
Reaching aids are part of our easy-grip dressing range that will really make the start and end of your day so much easier. To read more about how to maintain your independence getting dressed, click here to view our library of helpful guides. Feel free to share these with your friends, family or those you care for.
Our Arthri-Grip Pro is a fantastic pick up tool for everyone not just for older people. Grabber tools are commonly used by those with restricted mobility, managing long term conditions or anyone with rheumatoid arthritis. Please see below links to other leading organisations dedicated to providing advice and support to help anyone manage long term conditions everyday:
A lifelong friend that our customers cherish for over 21 years, our multi-use pick up tool’s are well used. We will be happy to give your helping hand a freshen up if it stops working (as a result of general wear and tear and not misuse). To find out more information about our lifetime guarantee click here
To find out more, please give us a call 01531 635678