Classic MAX Reacher Grabber Stick
Living with Arthritis makes it difficult to do the every day. Impacting your mobility and independence. The Classic Max reacher grabber tool will give you more control and freedom pick up things from the floor or on a shelf. Therefore making simple every day tasks around the home that little bit easier.
Tried and tested by our community of people with Arthritis, experts and healthcare professionals, here is why the Classic Max picker is like no other Classic grabber:
- Beautifully comfortable to hold with the added performance of the unique gel handle. A reassuring grip for frustration free dressing.
- In addition, a handy dressing post (at the jaw end of the reacher).
- Helping to offset hand tremors/shakes, a common symptom for people with Parkinson’s. The long handled grabber gives you confidence to pick up and hold a glass of water.
- Pick up small metal items, such as a hearing aid battery, safety pin or hair clip, use the handy magnet at the end.
- Don’t forget the really useful stick clip. Fit your Helping Hand grabber tool somewhere handy like a chair or table leg without worrying about bending down.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
Which size Helping Hand?
Sitting down to get dressed, reaching from a chair or standing up in the kitchen, the standard size (26″/65cm) will easily do all your jobs.
If you are needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and/or over 5’10, we would recommend the longer size (32″/82cm). Therefore avoiding any unnecessary stretching or balancing acts.
A lifelong friend that our customers cherish for over 21 years, our multi-use pick up tool’s are well used. We will be happy to give your helping hand a freshen up if it stops working (as a result of general wear and tear and not misuse). To find out more information about our lifetime guarantee click here
To find out more, please give us a call 01531 635 678