Classic MAX Grabber Reacher
Living with Arthritis makes it difficult to do the every day. Impacting your mobility and independence. The Classic Max reacher grabber will give you more control and freedom. Therefore making simple every day tasks around the home that little bit easier. Tried and tested by our community of people with Arthritis, experts and healthcare professionals, here is why the Classic Max picker is like no other grabber:
- Beautifully comfortable to hold with the added performance of the unique soft gel handle.
- The super flexi lips make easy work of big, small, flat or round objects around the home. Giving you fingertip precision every time.
- Helping to offset hand tremors/shakes, common with Parkinson’s. The Classic Max grabber gives you confidence to pick up and hold a glass of water.
- Pick up small metal items, such as a hearing aid battery, safety pin or sewing needle, use the handy magnet at the end.
- Don’t forget the really useful stick clip. Fit your Classic Max reacher grabber somewhere handy like a chair or table leg without worrying about bending down.
Which size Helping Hand?
Sitting in your favourite armchair, reaching from a chair or standing up in the kitchen, the standard size (26″/65cm) will easily do all your jobs.
If you are needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and/or over 5’10, we would recommend the longer size (32″/82cm). Therefore avoiding any unnecessary stretching or balancing acts.
A lifelong friend that our customers cherish for over 21 years, our grabber reacher’s are well used. We will be happy to give your helping hand a freshen up if it stops working (as a result of general wear and tear and not misuse). To find out more information about our lifetime guarantee click here
To find out more, please give us a call 01531 635 678.