Classic PRO Foldable Reacher Grabber
Lightweight helping hand grabber, the Classic Pro Folding grabber is great for picking up everyday objects around the home with that extra trick that you can fold it up and take with you. Here are the key features:
- The Classic Pro Folder reacher quickly and compactly packs into a suitcase, holdall, shopping bag.
- A non-slip grip-cert claw ensures a firm hold when you pick up a shirt or a hair brush.
- Ergonomic comfy grip handle sits snug and balanced in your hand. Ideal for those with stiff joints or reduced hand function, common with Arthritis. This means your Helping Hand is comfortable to use all day avoiding finger and wrist strain.
- There’s a handy magnet at the tip of the grabber. This makes it easier to pick up metal items like a safety pin, needle or hearing aid battery.
- Recovering from hip or knee surgery? A reacher is an essential tool in your recovery kit.
To find out if you are eligible for vat relief and live in the UK – click here
Which size Helping Hand?
Available exclusively on the Classic Pro Folding reacher is a shorter size (21″/53cm). Not forgetting, standard size (27″/69cm), Sitting down to get dressed or reaching from a chair. If you’re needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and or over 5’10, lastly, we would recommend the longer size (35″/89cm). That’s a total of 3 available sizes of the Classic Pro Folder to ensure you can avoid any unnecessary stretching.
A perfect multi-tool to help you carry out everyday activities, the long handled grabber is a perfect “helping hand” when you need it most!
Take care of yourself when on holiday
Reaching aids are part of our easy-grip dressing range that will really make the start and end of your day so much easier. Whether you are at home or staying away with friends or family, you can still maintain your independence.
Have you seen our travel kit? Our flight friendly essentials are compact and will fit into a back pack, shopper or cabin case. For more hints and tips to ensure a fun, safe and comfortable time, read our helpful travel guide.
Are you looking for a holiday that will cater for all your needs? Be that space for wheelchair manoeuvres, a flat floor wetroom, support for your carer whilst you’re away or ease for access for travellers with limited mobility, visit Silver Travel Advisor
Ensure you want to plan a visit that is accessible for you. AccessAble detailed access guides tell you all about a venue’s access. It looks at the route you will use getting in and what is available inside. This comprehensive directory includes shops, pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, railway stations, hotels, colleges, universities, hospitals and more across the UK and Ireland.
A lifelong friend that our customers cherish for over 21 years, our multi-use pick up tool’s are well used. We will be happy to give your helping hand a freshen up if it stops working (as a result of general wear and tear and not misuse). To find out more information about our lifetime guarantee click here
To find out more, please give us a call 01531 635678