Classic PRO Reacher Grabber Tool
Over 82% of our customers will use a reacher grabber for dressing. The Classic Pro reacher will help you make every day tasks easier and enhance your daily living, here are the top 5 features:
- A non-slip gripcert jaw ensures a firm hold when you pick up a blouse or the newspaper.
- There is a handy dressing post at the jaw end of the reacher.
- Did you know, the hooked trigger is great for pulling up socks or putting on your coat/jumper.
- For help picking up small metal items, there is a handy magnet at the tip. This also makes it easier to reach those awkward to get to places.
- The Classic Pro reacher grabber includes a really useful stick clip. Now you can have your grabber reliably by your side. Similarly, by attaching to a walking frame, stick or crutch. Always with you whenever you need it.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
Which size Helping Hand?
Sitting down to get dressed, reaching from a chair or standing up in the kitchen, the standard size (26″/65cm) will easily do all your jobs. If you are needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and/or over 5’10, we would recommend the longer size (32″/82cm). Therefore avoiding any unnecessary stretching or balancing acts.
We want to ensure you can maintain your independence with every day living wherever you go. Going shopping or visiting family and friends – we do folding reaching aids too
Reaching aids are part of our easy-grip dressing range that will really make the start and end of your day so much easier. To read more about how to maintain your independence getting dressed, click here to view our library of helpful guides. Feel free to share these with your friends, family or those you care for.
Our Classic Pro grabber is a fantastic pick up tool for everyone not just elderly. Commonly used by those with restricted mobility, managing long term conditions or those living with arthritis. For more information, support and advice about how to manage later life, see our choice of helpful leading organisations below: