The Cricket II is an ideal solution for those who can raise themselves to an upright/semi upright position for about 10 seconds and then re-seat for transfer. Moving from bed to toilet, or chair – in a seated position – around the home.
Fitted with 4 wheels – and braked castors on the back ensures maximum security and stability. Its compact design is no bigger than a wheelchair making it easy to manoeuvre through standard doorways.
The Cricket will even fit over the toilet in an en-suite, wet room or bathroom. You can turn easily in a small room and negotiate gaps of only 32cm wide. Offering dignity to sit down on the toilet and not a commode in the bedroom.
– Accommodate from 1.5 – 1.9m (4ft 11in – 6ft 3in) in height
– Perfect for users who can raise themselves to an upright or semi upright position
– Compact size means the Cricket can turn in its own space
– Articulating knee pad offers improved support when seated and when transferring on and off
– New foot guard achieves a better seated position
– High-grip ‘footprints’ offer visual assistance and added security in use
– Excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces
– Quick and easy seated transfer requiring only one carer
– Multi-height adjustment
– Integral back rest, ergonomically designed for comfort
– Up to 22 stone/130 kg