Deluxe Easy Reach Kit
Reaching, stretching, and bending can be a challenge for us all, but after an elective surgery it can be even more difficult. Therefore, we have put together a range of essential tools into one handy Deluxe Hip Rehabilitation Kit. Ideal for anyone who may have a limited range of movement, or recovering after a surgery or injury including: Total/partial hip replacement, knee replacement, back surgery or arthritis.
Both of our Essential and Deluxe Hip Rehabilitation Kit post surgery kits will help you to reach high or low, get your socks and shoes on, and wash yourself with dignity. All while reducing the amount you will need to bend. The Essential Hip Kit is really effective for the short term user. Whereas the Deluxe Hip Kit is better for use longer term.
What’s included in the Deluxe Hip and Knee Replacement Recovery Kit?
- Classic Pro Reacher/Grabber. Available in 2 lengths – 26″/66cm or 32″/81cm. Helps you to pick up everyday objects around the home. It also features a magnetic tip, dressing post, and non-slip grip jaw to help you carry out those everyday tasks safely and independently.
- Long Handled Shoehorn. At 21″/53cm long, this shoe horn will help you put your shoes on and off. Made from strong plastic with a contoured design making it easy to slide your foot in and out.
- Soxon Sock Aid. An easy to use sock aid for anyone struggling to reach their feet – elderly, disabled or pregnant… it’s so simple to use anyone can now put their socks and stockings on with ease without having to ask for help.
- Exfoliator Buff Sponge. Long handled bath sponge and exfoliator – wash comfortably without bending or twisting and use the exfoliating loofah helping to remove dead and dry skin all over your body, especially the back.
- Handy Carry Bag. Helpful drawstring bag with carry handle. Simply store your helpful aids away when not in use.
Why not give the gift of independence…this handy care kit is a perfect gift for a loved one or friend who has everything. Therefore you can ensure all of their needs will be met with the product selection included. Alternatively, our Travel Kit is perfect for those who need to reach, or dress on the go, or where storage is at a premium.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
If you would like more information about hip replacement surgery, South Warwickshire NHS Foundation have created a step-by-step guide to help you through the entire process of your surgery: Before, during and after. The more you know about the procedure, before you arrive at the hospital, the easier and quicker your recovery will be.