Essential Easy Reach Kit:
Classic Reacher, Long Handled Shoe Horn, Foxy Sock Aid, Everyday Sponge & Carry Bag
Reaching, stretching, and bending can be a challenge for us all, but after an elective surgery it can be even more difficult. Therefore, we have put together a range of essential tools into one handy recovery kit. Ideal for anyone who may have a limited range of movement, or recovering after a surgery or injury including: Total/partial hip replacement, knee replacement, back surgery or arthritis.
Both of our Essential hip kit and Deluxe Hip Kit will help you to reach high or low, get your socks and shoes on, and wash yourself with dignity – all while reducing the amount you will need to bend. The Essential Kit is really effective for the short term user, whereas the Deluxe Kit is better for use longer term, or for those who want greater functionality.
Alternatively, our Travel Kit is perfect for those who need to reach, or dress on the go, or where storage is at a premium.
Why not give the gift of independence… This handy care kit is a perfect gift for a loved one or friend who has everything. Therefore you you can ensure all of their needs will be met with the product selection included.
What’s included in the hip or knee replacement kit?
- Classic Reacher/Grabber – Available in 2 lengths – 26″/65cm or 32″/82cm. Helps you to pick up everyday objects around the home. It also features a magnetic tip, dressing post, and non-slip grip jaw to help you carry out those everyday tasks safely and independently.
- Long Handled Shoehorn – At 21″/53cm long, this shoe horn will help you put your shoes on and off. Made from strong plastic with a contoured design making it easy to slide your foot in and out.
- Foxy Sock Aid – an easy to use sock aid for anyone struggling to reach their feet – elderly, disabled or pregnant… it’s so simple to use anyone can now put their socks and stockings on with ease without having to ask for help.
- Everyday Sponge – 21″/53cm long handled bath sponge and shower foot scrubber – Wash comfortably without bending or twisting or use to apply lotion to dry skin.
- Handy Carry Bag – helpful drawstring bag with carry handle. Portable and simple solution to store your helpful aids away when not in use.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this post surgery kit– click here
How can you reduce the risk of a fall in the future?
The fear of falling or having a fall as you get older is quite common, and although most falls don’t cause serious injury they can leave you with knee pain or hip pain and feeling quite distressed. The good news is there are lots of things you can do to stay steady on your feet.
Our Fall prevention care kits make daily tasks safer and easier for those at risk from a fall reducing the chance of hospitalisation. We have crafted a free falls prevention guide with hints and tips about how you or a loved one can reduce the risk of a fall at home.
Our friends at Tech Silver have also created an in depth ultimate fall prevention guide full of lots of information you’ll ever need about falls, especially the elderly, to help keep you and your loved ones safe, secure and free from falling in the future.