Ezy-On Compression Frame Aid Two Pack
The Ezy-On Compression Aid Duo is part of our dressing aids range. They are strong robust metal frames which helps keep the compression stocking open. Making it easier to get the stocking onto your foot, but also reduces the stress in your hands and wrists caused by pulling the stocking open.
Putting on compression socks, TED stockings or medical tights can be a challenge and notoriously difficult to put on by either yourself or a carer. Especially if you are unable to bend down, have reduced upper body strength or restricted flexibility.
To gain the benefits of wearing compression stockings following procedures such as hip replacements or knee surgery, you need to be putting them on first thing in the morning, every day. Legs and feet are less swollen at the beginning of the day and you will get the maximum benefit as you are active throughout the day.
Tight compression stockings and support socks compress your legs, to increase circulation up and down the legs and feet. They are designed to work with your body to help keep the blood flowing back from the legs to the heart. Commonly used to prevent and treat conditions such as DVT (deep vein thrombosis, a blood clot deep in the vein); treat varicose veins and venous leg ulcers.
What’s included in the Compression Aid Duo Kit?
- Dimensions: 15″/38cm tall – 5″/13cm wide opening.
- Suitable for both above and below the knee support stockings, everyday casual socks, sports socks and open toe medical TED stockings.
- Chunky foam handles that are easy to hold and non slip feet to ensure your safety.
- Reduce leg and feet swelling, help to keep active.
- Dimensions: 8″/20cm tall – 5″/13cm opening.
- Use safely after surgery – the Ezy-On small compression applicator can be used either lying down, sitting down or standing up.
- Compact and portable design – the Ezy-on Small compression frame is easy to pack up and store or take when travelling.
- Really helpful aid if someone assists you getting dressed.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
Ezy-On Tall Dimensions: 15″/38cm tall – 5″/13cm wide opening
Ezy-On Small Dimensions: 8”/20cm tall – 5”/13cm wide opening
Weight: 680g | 500g
Material: Mild steel
Handles: Polyethylene Foam
Hygiene: Wipe clean
Warranty: 12 months
Product Code: HA0840
In the UK today, around 6.5 million people are recognised as carers, the equivalent of 1 in 10 adults. As many as one in five children and young people are young carers too!
Becoming a carer can happen gradually or very suddenly. It can last for years or days. Each caring role is different too, for example you might:
- Drop round each day to keep someone company or cook their meals
- Visit a friend or relative once a month, who lives far away, to see how they are doing
- Move in with someone to help them recover after a fall or major surgery
- Provide physical and/or emotional support
- Be on hand 24 hours a day to provide care
We have crafted a useful carer guide full of support and advice if you are a carer.