Long Handled Foot Scrub Brush With Pumice Stone
Do you find it difficult to reach your feet when showering or bathing? Most people do. Our Long Handled Foot Scrub Brush with Pumice Stone is a perfect solution.
The long handled foot scrub brush is a double sided, high quality brush. Wonderful for dry skin brushing, or for use in the shower with your favourite body wash. The pumice stone is a light, yet abrasive stones used to remove dry, dead skin. Perfect for foot exfoliation, making your feet smooth and soft. A pumice stone can also soften your calluses and corns to reduce pain from friction. Suitable for men and women of every skin type including sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin. The body brush helps to remove dead skin and toxins and stimulate circulation.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
What else do I need to know?
- The foot scrub brush has a rounded pumice for hard skin.
- The bendable long handle can be easily be adjusted to help you reach that awkward spot more easily – watch our instructional video below.
- Overall length is 53cm (21″).
- With a lightweight handle the foot scrub brush is easy to hold even with wet hands.
- A handy bathing aid for use in the shower or bath, for all adults not just the disabled or elderly.
Dimensions: 53 x 7 x 3cm
Material: Polypropylene, pumice stone
Warranty: 12 months
Product Code: HA0785
The foot scrub brush comes complete with a hanging point in the handle. Secure a cord through to hang up and dry over the bath. Avoid water dripping on to the bathroom floor. Hygienic, washable and practical – clean for when you next want to use.
The handle can be easily bent to help reach difficult to clean areas. Simply hold under hot water or warm with a hairdryer to soften the plastic. Bend the handle to the desired angle and cool the handle under cold water to ‘set’.
How Do I Use A Pumice Stone?
- Soak your feet, and also your pumice stone in warm water. Never use a dry pumice stone on your skin. A wet pumice stone will glide across your skin easily and will reduce your risk of injury.
- Pat your feet dry with a towel. If your skin is still rough, soak for a few more minutes before patting your skin dry.
- Remove the pumice stone from the warm water and apply it to your skin.
- Rub the abrasive side of the pumice stone over your skin in a circular motion with light pressure. Massage your skin for two or three minutes. If your skin begins to feel sensitive or sore, stop immediately because you’re most likely using too much pressure.
- Focus your attention on your heels, the sides of your toes, and other dry areas you recognize.
- Continue rubbing the pumice stone on your skin until you’ve removed the dead skin and revealed softer skin underneath.
- After two to three minutes of light rubbing, rinse your skin. If you still see patches of dead skin, repeat this process. Also, rinse your pumice stone for every session to keep the surface clean.
- You can repeat this process daily or a few times a week to maintain soft, supple skin.
Have you seen our Comfi-Grip sponge range?
Did you know that we have a large range of products in our bathroom aid category that can help you when washing or bathing? Not everyone can reach their toes – recovering from surgery, sports injury or limited mobility are common reasons why these are so popular.
Comfi-Grip Deluxe Sponge – The long handled standard sponge has a smooth surface perfect for washing, but also as a lotion applicator for the back, legs, and feet.
Comfi-Grip Exfoliating Sponge – A two side sponge. One side is smooth for washing as well as cream and lotion application. The reverse side is an exfoliating loofah helping to remove dead and dry skin all over your body, especially the back.
Comfi-Grip Toe Foot Sponge – specially designed foot brush. Wash the top and soles of your feet in the shower or bath using the contoured base of the foot sponge. Then using the tapered toe washer, easily clean in between your toes without having to bend or stretch forward.
Everyday Bath Sponge – This long handled sponge can help you wash and scrub all over your body, especially those hard to reach areas including your back, legs and feet, without twisting, turning or bending.
We also have a range of bathing value bundles.
How often should I bathe? This helpful article gives three essential bathing tips to keep yourself clean and healthy.