Handi-Grip MAX Grabber Stick
Listening to our customers, it can sometimes be difficult to keep a firm hold on what you want to pick up, The Handi-Grip MAX Reacher Grabber has a locking trigger mechanism that allows the jaws to be locked in place once an item is gripped, enabling you to concentrate your efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining your grip of the item and causing discomfort. The 90-degree rotating jaw mimics the natural movement of your hand and wrist, limiting the strain in your arm when picking up an object. An excellent feature for anyone with arthritis or other disability and mobility issues.
The Handi-Grip MAX Reacher grabber stick includes a really useful stick clip. Always keep your grabber close to hand in a convenient place. Attach it to a walking frame, wheelchair or crutch, reducing the risk of a fall or a trip.
What else do I need to know?
- The chunky gel handle gives an enhanced level of all day comfort. Ideal for those with stiff joints or reduced hand function, common with arthritis.
- Locking jaw is simple to use, lock and release. Maintains a firm grip so you don’t have to.
- 90 degree rotating jaw mimics the natural movement of your hand and wrist. This makes grabbing heavier items like bottles and tins easier. Thus limiting the strain in your arm when picking up an object. An excellent feature for anyone with arthritis or other disability and mobility issues.
- Yellow soft flexible jaw lips give greater visibility when picking up a hair pin or an earring with control and confidence.
- Non slip grip even when you pick up a blouse or the newspaper.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT click here
Length: 26″(66cm) | 32″(81cm)
Dimensions: 66 x 25 x 2cm | 81 x 25 x 2cm
Weight: 285g | 306g
Material: Aluminium body
Handle: Latex free plastic
Hygiene: Wipe clean
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Product Code: HA8326 | HA8332
The average lifespan of our Reacher and Grabbers is 21 years! We will be happy to give yours a freshen up if they stop working (as a result of general wear and tear not misuse). Click here to find out more or give us a call 01531 635678.
Which size Helping Hand?
Sitting down to get dressed, reaching from a chair or standing up in the kitchen – up to around 5’8″ the standard size (26″/66cm) will easily do all your jobs. If you are needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and/or over 5’10, we would recommend the longer size (32″/81cm) to avoid any any unnecessary stretching or balancing acts.
Helping you manage those every day tasks by yourself
Reaching aids are part of our easy-grip dressing range that will really make the start and end of your day so much easier. To read more about how to maintain your independence getting dressed, click here to view our library of helpful guides. Feel free to share these with your friends, family or those you care for.