Handi-Grip MAX Grabber Tool
Listening to our customers, it can sometimes be difficult to keep a firm hold on what you want to pick up, The Handi-Grip Max reacher grabber has a locking trigger mechanism that allows the jaws to be locked in place once an item is gripped, enabling you to concentrate your efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining your grip of the item and causing pain.
The Handi Grip MAX helping hand gripper has a number of essential features to make it simple to maintain your independence at home:
- The chunky gel handle gives an enhanced level of all day comfort. Ideal for those with stiff joints or reduced hand function, common with arthritis.
- 90 degree rotating jaw mimics the natural movement of your hand and wrist. This makes grabbing heavier items like bottles and tins easier. Thus limiting the strain in your arm when picking up an object. An excellent feature for anyone with arthritis or other disability and mobility issues
- Yellow soft flexible jaw lips – greater visibility when picking up a hair pin or an earring with control and confidence.
- Non slip grip – even when you pick up a blouse or the newspaper.
- All Handi Grip grabber tools have a Stick Clip. Simply attach your handy grabber to a wheelchair, walking stick, trolley, crutch. Always there when you need a ‘Helping Hand’.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
Not sure what size Handi-Grip Max reacher you need?
Sitting down to get dressed, reaching from a chair or standing up in the kitchen, the standard size (26″/65cm) will easily do all your jobs. If you are needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and/or over 5’10, we would recommend the longer size (32″/82cm) Handi-Grip Max. Therefore avoiding any unnecessary stretching or balancing acts.
Helping you manage those every day tasks by yourself
Reaching aids are part of our easy-grip dressing range that will really make the start and end of your day so much easier. To read more about how to maintain your independence getting dressed, click here to view our library of helpful guides. Feel free to share these with your friends, family or those you care for.