Handi-Grip PRO Grabber Tool
Just like a human hand, the Handi-Grip Pro grabber tool picks up every day objects around the home just like your own finger and thumb.
Do you have limited mobility in your hands? The Handigrip features a 90 degree unique rotating head/claw, without taking the strain in the wrist. Simply pull out, twist and return action. You can now comfortably reach down the behind the sofa, open the cupboards or draw the curtains.
- The soft lips flex – you can easily retrieve your debit card or teaspoon off the kitchen floor.
- Rubber lined non-slip jaw has extra teeth. Guaranteed precision pick up – large or small items, any surface, every time. Try using yours with a blouse or a hairbrush.
- With a wider opening jaw, you can pick up as much as you can hold – bottle, tin, jar.
- This hand held grabber is easy to hold with a comfortable balanced grip, even with wet hands.
- Do you have sciatica pain or worry about bending down? – you can attach your long reach grabber to your walking stick, walker or cane with a stick clip.
Our Handi-Grip range features two reacher models: The Handi-Grip Pro and Handi-Grip MAX – Exceptional quality, with added functionality unlike other suction cup reachers.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief on this pick up stick and live in the UK– click here
Which size Helping Hand reacher?
Sitting down to get dressed, reaching from a chair or standing up in the kitchen, the standard size (26″/65cm) will easily do all your jobs. If you are needing a little extra reach up to higher shelves and/or over 5’10, we would recommend the longer size (32″/82cm) Handi-Grip Pro. Therefore avoiding any unnecessary stretching or balancing acts.
A lifelong friend that our customers cherish for over 21 years, our multi-use pick up tool’s are well used. We will be happy to give your helping hand a freshen up if it stops working (as a result of general wear and tear and not misuse). To find out more information about our lifetime guarantee click here
To find out more, please give us a call 01531 635678