Kingfisher® Bath and Shower Board
Getting in and out of the bath can be quite a balancing act for any of us. Bath and Shower Boards are a simple and cost effective way to adapt your bathroom, giving you the confidence to get in and out of the bath safely every time. Being able to sit can greatly reduce your chance of slipping over; as a result, you will be able to enjoy bath time safely and easily again with our Kingfisher® Bath Shower Board.
The bath seat is for use on top of the bath for bathing in comfort. If you have an over bath shower, you can simply sit on it to take a shower, avoiding having to stand up for a long period.
What else do I need to know?
• Width adjustable to help accommodate most UK baths. This bath board will fit internal bath width 16″/40cm to 24″/60cm. A secure fit that won’t slip in use.
• Easy to assemble and fit. Our shower board can be easily positioned to sit securely across the top of your bath. Four independent feet fit tightly to the sides of your bath, ensuring safe bathing every time. No tools required. You will then be able to lift your legs over into the bath, instead of stepping in.
• Strong and comfortable. The Kingfisher white bath board is slip resistant and has an optional safety handle, giving added stability when transferring and while seated. The slatted board allows for quick water drainage. Weight limit of up to 200kg/31 stone.
• Suitable for anyone with stiff joints, mobility problems, living with long term disability, pregnant or unsteady on feet. This bath board is not suitable for users who are unable to sit without support.
• This bath board will not fit a corner bath.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
Dimensions: 6 x 26 x 68cm
Max User Weight: 200kg/31 stone
Material: Polypropylene, nylon
Hygiene: Washable with no abrasive cleaners. Can be autoclaved, store out of direct sunlight.
Warranty: 36 months
Product Code: HA0680 | HA0686
Click and drag with your mouse for a full 360° view of the Kingfisher® Bath Board.
Key Safety Points:
This bath board is not suitable for a corner bath.
It is not recommended that it be fitted where there is an overlap or under hang of more than 25mm.
Ensure you do a visual check that the internal bath width does not exceed the safety guide mark on both ends of the board before continuing with use.
Easy to install and maintain. Our Kingfisher® bath shower board can be easily positioned to sit securely across the top of your bath. You will then be able to sit and lift your legs over into the bath, instead of stepping in.
The bath board seat is for use by the elderly or less mobile. If you are no longer able to safely climb in/out of the bath, you have reduced mobility or reduced strength to safely transfer, and you have the ability to sit unsupported/unaided. Because of this the bath board is not suitable for users who are unable to sit without support.
You might find our leg lifter useful if you need additional help lifting your legs into the bath. If you would prefer your bath board with a handle, please choose ‘yes’ on the drop down menu above. You can also use it to transfer safely down into the bath, or in conjunction with a bath seat.
View our complete range of bath boards here.
What are the options for independent bathing with reduced mobility? This helpful article details the various types of bathing aids available so you are able to make an informed decision for your needs.