Bathrooms can be dangerous because they are small spaces with lots of hard surfaces and corners. On top of that, sitting down and standing up can cause dizziness or unsteady balance because of changes in blood pressure. That could easily lead to a devastating fall.
Ideal for small bathrooms or en-suites – a walk in shower helps create space and better accessibility. With no door or obstacles to step over, a walk in shower is a great alternative to the simple bath tub
The Kingfisher wall mounted shower seat assures you or your loved one peace of mind and confidence to be able to have a shower sitting down and keep your independence in daily personal care. It folds neatly out the way when not needed.
Why chose a wall mounted shower seat:
- Adapt existing shower enclosure or wet room
- Multiple users of the bathroom
- Not enough space to store a shower chair
- Poor balance, fear of falling, lean heavily to one side as a result of a stroke
- Solid wall to fit to and someone competent to fix securely for you