Long Handled Bath Sponges- 2 Pack
Everyday Long Handled Bath Sponge & Foot Scrub Brush with Pumice
Do you find it difficult to reach all round your body when showering or bathing? Most people do – this Long Handled Bath Sponges 2 pack is a perfect solution! These sponges can help you wash and scrub all over your body, especially those hard to reach areas including your back, legs and feet, without twisting, turning or bending.
Suitable for men and women of every skin type including sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin. Long handled sponges help remove dead skin and toxins and stimulate circulation.
What’s included in the bath sponge 2 pack?
Long Handled Foot Scrub Brush with Pumice
- The foot scrub brush has a rounded pumice for hard skin
- The bendable long handle can be easily be adjusted to help you reach that awkward spot more easily
- With a lightweight handle the foot scrub brush is easy to hold even with wet hands
Everyday Long Handled Bath Sponge
- The everyday sponge has a smooth surface perfect for washing
- It can also be used as a lotion applicator for the back, legs, and feet
- The bendable long handle can be easily be adjusted to help wash all over your body allowing you to be independent when bathing
Two handy bathing aids for use in the shower or bath, for all adults not just the disabled or elderly.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief on this product, and you live in the UK, click here
What else should I know about the Long Handled Sponges?
Not everyone can reach their toes – recovering from surgery, sports injury or limited mobility are common reasons why these are so popular.
Our long handled sponges and brushes come complete with a hanging point in the handle. Secure a cord through to hang up and dry over the bath. Avoid water dripping on to the bathroom floor. Hygienic, washable and practical – clean for when you next want to use.
The handle can be easily bent to help reach difficult to clean areas. Simply hold under hot water or warm with a hairdryer to soften the plastic. Bend the handle to the desired angle and cool the handle under cold water to ‘set’.
Find our full range of bathroom aids here.