Plastic Long Shoe Horn
If you need some help getting your shoes on and a conventional shoe horn is just too short, then this longer model should do the trick.
Wrestling your feet into shoes will not only damage the heel, but also reduce the lifespan of your shoes too. Therefore, lots of people rely on a long shoehorn aid to put on tight fitting shoes. The Helping Hand Extra Long Handled Plastic dressing aid will help you get your shoes on, whilst reducing the need to bend, and help you to maintain an independent lifestyle.
The Long handle shoe horn is great for anyone struggling to reach their feet including bad back suffers, or people recovering after hip or knee surgery. Here are some other great features:
- 21″/53 cm long approx. The extra length will help to reduce the need to bend
- Featuring an extended handle which curves comfortably in the hand
- Smooth and round edges, preventing damage to your shoes and is gentle against your skin
- A curved handled which can be used for pulling your socks up, as well as putting shoes and boots on
- The hanging loop allows the shoe horn to be hung up in a convenient, easy to reach place
To find out if you are eligible for vat relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
Want something a bit longer? Why not try our Shoe-Helper?
The most independent dressing aid of its kind. The long handled Shoe-Helper can be used to retrieve items from around the home, Therefore the integral shoe horn can help with all types of footwear. An ideal and much more versatile alternative to a long and heavy metal shoehorn or a wooden shoe horn.
The Shoe Helper claw can grab and hold your footwear in place. Whilst the contoured Shoe Horn makes it easy to slide your foot in and out. You can then use the claw to tidy away your shoes. Available in either 26″ (65cm) or 32″ (82cm), you can use them from a standing or sitting position, without the need to bend.
Style meets blissful comfort – Adaptive footwear
Do you need footwear that is wide, deep and comfortable? Are you struggling to find appropriate adaptive shoes?
Well Cosyfeet shoes can help!
- Wider, deeper and roomier than anything you’ll find on the high street
- Easy to get on and off swollen feet
- Fits a range of swelling thanks to adjustable fastenings
- Can also fit bunions, problem toes and bandaging
- Some styles are suitable for orthotics