Grab Rails are perfect if you ever felt dizzy after bending over to pick something up off the floor? Have you lost your balance for just a moment when standing up too quickly? Or have you felt a twinge in your back while stretching up to get out of the bath.
Many of us have had these experiences – they can happen at any age – but they become more frequent as we get older. Don’t put yourself or a loved one at risk of a fall or other accidental injury – act today!
A simple home adaptation like fitting grab rails can make a big difference. Here are some of the top reasons why our customers use them today:
- To push or pull up with when standing up
- To give a steadying support when going to sit down
- An extra grip to hold on to when transferring from one position to another
- For balance when walking around the home, up/down stairs, over the doorstep
- For extra support when carrying items
3 lengths available: 350mm, 600mm, 900mm
- You can choose what you need and where: bathroom, kitchen, hall, stairs, bedroom
- Permanent fitting into wall, with all fixings supplied
- Corrosion resistant, suitable for use anywhere inside or outside your home