Sock Aid Kit – Soxon and Foxy
We all have times where we could do with a little help with everyday tasks. Getting dressed each day trying to put on your socks can be one of these challenges. So if you are finding yourself, or a loved one in a daily battle to get dressed, or have given up entirely on wearing socks, a Sock Aid Kit could be the solution to ending this everyday frustration.
Perfect if you are struggling to reach, bend and stretch. Ideal for anyone recovering from hip surgery or knee surgery, are pregnant, suffering from back pain or have limited mobility and would like to continue with independent dressing.
Keep your sock pulling devices at home or take them away with you when you travel – lightweight and small, ideal for your suitcase!
What’s included in the sock aid kit:
- Soxon Sock and Stocking Aid – Put your socks on with ease. Extra-long reins, for easy use from a seated or lying down position. Gentle against even fragile skin, soft hypoallergenic material on the outside, a terry cloth inner, which absorbs the excess moisture our feet can sometimes have. Hand loops make the sock aid ideal for single handed dressing.
- Foxy Plastic Sock Aid – Simple and inexpensive dressing aid, the Foxy wide sock aid is a useful gadget to put socks or stockings on especially if bending or reaching your foot is difficult. The long cotton tapes makes it easy to use from a seated position, thus reducing the need to bend at the hip or knee especially post surgery.
Need a useful tool to help take your socks off? Why not try our Classic Pro Reacher. The handy dressing post will help you hook your socks off at the end of a busy day. A useful multi-tool to lend you a ‘Helping Hand’!
To find out if you are eligible for vat relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
Style meets blissful comfort – Adaptive footwear
Well Cosyfeet shoes can help!
- Wider, deeper and roomier than anything you’ll find on the high street
- Easy to get on and off swollen feet
- Fits a range of swelling thanks to adjustable fastenings
- Can also fit bunions, problem toes and bandaging
- Some styles are suitable for orthotics
Not quite what you’re looking for? We also have a range of compression stocking frames here.