Sock Aid Kit – Soxon and Foxy
We all have times where we could do with a little help with everyday tasks. Getting dressed each day trying to put on your socks can be one of these challenges. So if you are finding yourself, or a loved one in a daily battle to get dressed, or have given up entirely on wearing socks, a Sock Aids Kit could be the solution to ending this everyday frustration.
Perfect if you are struggling to reach, bend and stretch at home or away. The Foxy is perfect for travel and easy to store in a bag. The Soxon is ideal for getting ready quickly in the morning. Both will assist anyone recovering post surgery, are pregnant, suffering from back pain or have limited movement and would like to continue dressing independently.
What’s included in the sock aids kit?
- Soxon Sock and Stocking Aid. Put your socks on with ease. Extra-long reins, for easy use from a seated or lying down position. Gentle against even fragile skin, soft hypoallergenic material on the outside, a terry cloth inner, which absorbs the excess moisture our feet can sometimes have. Hand loops make the sock aid ideal for single handed dressing.
- Foxy Plastic Sock Aid. Simple and inexpensive dressing aid, the Foxy wide sock aid is a useful gadget to put socks or stockings on especially if bending or reaching your foot is difficult. The long cotton tapes makes it easy to use from a seated position, thus reducing the need to bend at the hip or knee especially post surgery.
Keep your sock pulling devices at home or take them away with you when you travel – lightweight and small, ideal for your suitcase!
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
Dimensions: 17 x 12 x 30cm (Soxon) | 21 x 18cm (Foxy)
Tape Length: 34″/85cm on both
Weight: 120g (Soxon) | 50g (Foxy)
Material: Hypoallergenic Bamboo fabric | Latex free polypropylene
Hygiene: Hand wash or machine washable at 40 degrees | Wipe clean
Warranty: 12 months
Product Code: HA0435
How can I get my socks/stockings off?
Now you’ve put your hosiery on hassle free, why not try our long handled shoe horn or Classic Pro Reacher to remove them at the end of the day? With the long shoe horn, simply push your sock down over your heel and off your foot. Or alternatively, use the handy dressing post on the grabber tool to hook your hose off.
To find out if you are eligible for vat click here
Style meets blissful comfort – Adaptive footwear
Well Cosyfeet shoes can help!
- Wider, deeper and roomier than anything you’ll find on the high street
- Easy to get on and off swollen feet
- Fits a range of swelling thanks to adjustable fastenings
- Can also fit bunions, problem toes and bandaging
- Some styles are suitable for orthotics
Not quite what you’re looking for? We also have a range of compression stocking frames here.