Sock Assist Kit – Soxon and Shoe Horn
We all have times where we could do with a little help with everyday tasks. Trying to put on your socks or take your shoes off can be one of these challenges. So, if you, or a loved one is facing a daily battle to get dressed, or have given up entirely on wearing socks or shoes, then our Sock Assist Kit is the solution, ending these everyday frustrations.
Perfect if you are struggling to reach, bend and stretch. Ideal for anyone recovering from hip surgery or knee surgery, are pregnant, suffering from back pain or have limited movement and would like to continue with independent dressing.
What’s included in the sock assist kit?
- Soxon Sock and Stocking Aid. Put your socks on with ease. Extra-long reins, for easy use from a seated or lying down position. Gentle against even fragile skin, soft hypoallergenic material on the outside, a terry cloth inner, which absorbs the excess moisture our feet can sometimes have. Hand loops make the sock aid ideal for independent dressing.
- Long Handled Shoe Horn (21”/53cm). No more wrestling your feet into tight fitting footwear or damaging the heel on your favourite shoes. The extra long shoe horn features an extended curved handle, which fits comfortably in your hand. Smooth edges, preventing any cuts or scrapes to your legs. Also, there is a handy hanging loop at the top, making it easy to hang your dressing aid up in a convenient, easy to reach place such as your porch or by your shoe rack.
Looking for a grabber to add to your footwear bundle? Why not try our Classic Pro Reacher, featuring a handy dressing post and a useful magnet. Now you can reach your shoes from a sitting or standing position too!
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
Soxon Dimensions: 17 x 12 x 30cm
Foxy Tape Length: 34″(85cm)
Shoe Horn Length: 21″(53cm)
Weight: 120g (Soxon) | 80g (Shoe Horn)
Material: Hypoallergenic Bamboo fabric | Latex free plastic
Hygiene: Hand wash or machine washable at 40 degrees | Wipe clean
Warranty: 12 months
Product Code: HA0360
Style meets blissful comfort – Adaptive footwear
Well Cosyfeet shoes can help!
- Wider, deeper and roomier than anything you’ll find on the high street
- Easy to get on and off swollen feet
- Fits a range of swelling thanks to adjustable fastenings
- Can also fit bunions, problem toes and bandaging
- Some styles are suitable for orthotics
Not quite what you’re looking for? We also have a range of compression stocking frames here