Soxon Sock Slider & Stocking Aid
We all have times where we could do with a little help with everyday tasks. Getting dressed each day trying to put on your socks can be one of these challenges. So if you are finding yourself, or a loved one in a daily battle to get dressed, or have given up entirely on wearing socks, a Soxon sock aid could be the solution to ending this everyday frustration.
Sock and stocking aids help anyone with back, hip or knee problems. Easy to use dressing aid for all types of everyday sock and stockings. Ideal daily living aid for those with limited flexibility. Makes putting on socks much easier. The Soxon sock slider opens up the sock making it easy to slide even swollen feet in. Then, the sock can be pulled up your leg using the long tapes. The Sock assist then comes away, leaving the sock in place. Simple and frustration free aid for putting on socks.
Perfect if you are struggling to reach, bend and stretch when getting dressed or undressed. Ideal for anyone recovering from hip or knee surgery, are pregnant, suffering from back pain or have limited movement.
If other dressing aids have just not worked then we know you will just love our bestselling hosiery assist aid- the Soxon!
What else do I need to know?
- Gentle against thin or fragile skin – luxurious soft hypoallergenic material on the outside, a terry towelling inner, which absorbs excess moisture our feet can sometimes have.
- Hand loops make it ideal for independent dressing.
- Extra long reins, easy to use from a seated or lying down position. Thus reducing the need to bend at the hip or knee.
- The pre-shaped sock putter onner supports the shape of the foot so it’s easy to glide your foot into, even swollen feet.
- Suitable for all types of everyday casual socks, pop socks and panty hose but not compression or TED support stockings – you will need our NHS compression stocking aid.
- Unsure how to use this gadget to put socks on? Don’t worry we have a step by step instructional video to help you in our ‘video’ tab section.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
Dimensions: 17 x 12 x 30cm
Tape Length: 34″/85cm
Material: Hypoallergenic Bamboo fabric
Hygiene: Hand wash or machine washable at 40 degrees
Warranty: 12 months
Product Code: HA0980
How can I get my socks/stockings off?
With the long shoe horn, simply push your sock down over the heel and off your foot. Or alternatively, use the handy dressing post on the grabber tool to hook your hose off.
Penelope’s surprise gift
We would like to share a lovely story with you.. Penelope rang in as she did not order a Sock aid, she did not know what it was for or who from – when she was given the name of Elizabeth who brought it for her, she told us this lovely story:
“Celebrating 60 years of marriage is an amazing milestone. So what does your bridesmaid buy you? At the tender age of 70, Elizabeth brought a truly inspiring gift to help her friend – a Soxon Stocking Aid – with a twist.
Living in harmony is the corner stone in any partnership – it can be those little every day habits that can make all the difference. With 60 years of marriage, there is little that you have not seen and shared together. At the same time, there is probably little that you need.
Content to enjoy the simple, comfortable and homely pleasures. But if your husband cannot get his socks on! Elizabeth’s thoughtful gift enabled frustration free dressing for Penelope’s husband, so he doesn’t need to keep asking her to help him each morning. ”
We hope this made you smile as much as it did us.