This simple stick clip allows any reacher/grabber to be attached to walking equipment, wheelchairs and even table and chair legs. Meaning your grabber is not propped against a wall or corner, so you can place it in a convenient position. Making it always close to hand, which in turn allows you to free up both hands and carry out tasks with confidence and ease, without the added worry of it falling on the floor or bending down to pick it up.
Here are the key features:
- 2 handy replacement yellow clips and instructions included.
- This particular style of stick clip is compatible with any reacher/grabber from our Classic or Shoe-Helper range.
- Never have to ask for help reaching the top shelf when in the house on your own – simply attach your Reacher to your table or chair leg or wheelchair.
- Allows you to switch between mobility aids when required, just pull off and push on.
- Easy to fit – we even have a video to show you how – click the video tab below.
If you have reacher/grabber from our Handi-Grip or Arthri-Grip range, click here
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this product – click here