Stick Clip pack (2) for Handi/Arthri-Grip Reacher Range
This simple stick clips (pair) pack allows any Helping Hand reacher/grabber to be attached to a Zimmer frame, wheelchair, crutch or table and chair legs. Meaning your grabber is always in a convenient place and not propped up against a wall.
Always keep your grabber close to hand, Carry out everyday tasks with confidence, independence and ease. Don’t worry about your reacher falling on the floor and having to bend over to pick it up.
Here are the key features:
- 2 handy replacement yellow clips and instructions included – Great value for money, you only get 1 clip as standard when you buy a picker-upper.
- These particular style of stick clips (pair) is compatible with any reacher/grabber from our Handi-Grip or Arthri-Grip range.
- Attach your Reacher to your shopping trolley or rollator – Never have to ask for help when reaching the top shelf when shopping again.
- Simple to pull off and put on, allows you to switch between mobility aids with ease.
- Easy to fit – we even have a video to show you how – click the video tab below.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
Please note: you are ordering the stick clip accessory pack and not a Reacher
Are you worried about the risk of a fall?
Falling as we get older is quite common, and although most falls don’t cause serious injury they can leave us feeling quite distressed. The good news is there are lots of things you can do to stay steady on your feet. We have crafted a free falls prevention guide with hints and tips about how you can reduce you or a loved one can reduce the risk of a fall at home.
Our friends at Tech Silver have also created a in depth ultimate fall prevention guide full of lots of information you’ll ever need about falls in the elderly, to help keep you and your loved ones safe, secure and free from falling in the future.
You can attach your grabber with our handy stick clips to an array of mobility and disability aids around the home, Including walkers, frames, wheelchairs, crutches and walking sticks. Therefore there no need to worry about managing everything when on the move, keeping your hands free and your picker securely attached to your aid, reducing your risk of a fall.