Surefoot® Bath and Shower Board
Getting in and out of the bath can be quite a balancing act for any of us. However, by choosing a bath/shower board, you will gain the confidence to sit over your bath to wash, or get down into the bath to stretch out and soak. Being able to sit can greatly reduce your chance of slipping over; as a result, you will be able to enjoy bathing safely and easily again with our Surefoot® bath shower board.
This hygienic bath board is easily adjusted to fit the majority of baths safely. The bath aid is for use on top of the bath for bathing in comfort. If you have an over bath shower, you can simply sit on it to take a shower, avoiding having to stand up for a long period.
Width adjustable like the Kingfisher®, the extra wide Surefoot® gives you more space when having a relaxing wash.
What else do I need to know?
• Width adjustable to help accommodate most UK baths. This bath board will fit internal bath width 16″/40cm to 25″/63cm. A secure fit that won’t slip in use.
• Easy to assemble and fit. Our shower board can be easily positioned to sit securely across the top of your bath. Locking brackets ensure safe bathing every time. No tools required. You will then be able to lift your legs over into the bath, instead of stepping in.
• Strong and comfortable. The Surefoot white bath board is slip resistant and has an optional safety handle, giving added stability when transferring and while seated. The slatted board allows for quick water drainage. Weight limit of up to 200kg/31 stone.
• Suitable for anyone with stiff joints, mobility problems, living with long term disability, pregnant or unsteady on feet. This bath board is not suitable for users who are unable to sit without support.
• This bath board will not fit a corner bath.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here.
Dimensions: 33 x 34 x 69cm
Max User Weight: 200kg/31 stone
Material: Polypropylene, nylon
Hygiene: Washable with no abrasive cleaners. Can be autoclaved, store out of direct sunlight.
Warranty: 36 months
Product Code: HA0690 | HA0692
Click and drag with your mouse for a full 360° view of the Surefoot Bath Board.
Key Safety Points:
This bath board is not suitable for a corner bath.
It is not recommended that it be fitted where there is an overlap or under hang of more than 25mm.
Ensure you do a visual check that the internal bath width does not exceed the safety guide mark on both ends of the board before continuing with use.
Easy to install and maintain. Our Surefoot® bath shower board is simple to assemble and fix in 4 steps – no tools required. The optional safety handle gives extra stability when changing position. Reassuringly by your side every time you wash. The bath board seat is for use by the elderly or less mobile. If you are no longer able to safely climb in/out of the bath, you have reduced mobility or reduced strength to safely transfer, and you have the ability to sit unsupported/unaided. Because of this the bath board is not suitable for users who are unable to sit without support.
You can use the bath board it to transfer safely down into the bath, or in conjunction with a bath seat. You might find our leg lifter useful if you need additional help lifting your legs into the bath. Used together with our bathing accessories, you will be able to enjoy independent bathing again.
If you would prefer your bath board with a handle, please choose ‘yes’ on the drop down menu above. Alternatively we offer multi functional grab rails. Click here to view our complete range of bathroom aids and bathroom equipment.
What are the options for independent bathing with reduced mobility? This helpful article details the various types of bathing aids available so you are able to make an informed decision for your needs.