Surgery Recovery Care Kit:
Classic PRO Reacher 26″/66cm, Long Handled Shoe Horn, Leg Up Leg Lifter, Toe-Foot Sponge & Carry Bag
Reaching, stretching, and bending can be a challenge for us all, but after an elective surgery it can be even more difficult. Therefore, we have put together a range of essential tools into one handy Surgery Recovery Care Kit. Ideal for anyone who may have a limited range of movement, or recovering after a surgery or injury including: Total/partial hip replacement, knee replacement, back surgery or arthritis.
This post surgery Care Kit will help you to reach high or low, move stiff legs in and out of bed, and wash yourself with dignity. All while reducing the amount you will need to bend.
A gift for every generation…this handy care kit is a perfect gift for a loved one or friend who has everything. Therefore you you can ensure all of their needs will be met with the product selection included.
What’s included in the Surgery Recovery Care Kit?
- Classic Pro Reacher/Grabber 26″/66cm – Helps you to pick up everyday objects around the home. It also features a magnetic tip, dressing post, and non-slip grip jaw to help you carry out those everyday tasks safely and independently.
- Long Handled Shoehorn – At 21″/53cm long, this shoe horn will help you put your shoes on and off. Made from strong plastic with a contoured design making it easy to slide your foot in and out.
- Leg Up Leg Lifter – useful for people who have had a hip injury, or a hip replacement. They help move stiff legs in and out of bed, a wheelchair or a car. Independently move your leg without tugging at clothing.
- Toe-Foot Sponge – Long handled bath sponge and shower foot scrubber – Wash comfortably without bending or twisting with a tapered head to clean in between your toes, on top and under the foot.
- Handy Carry Bag – helpful drawstring bag with carry handle. Simply store your helpful aids away when not in use.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief and live in the UK on this product – click here
If you would like more information about hip replacement surgery, South Warwickshire NHS Foundation have created a step-by-step guide to help you through the entire process of your surgery: Before, during and after. The more you know about the procedure, before you arrive at the hospital, the easier and quicker your recovery will be.