The Leg-Up Leg Lifter (Yellow)
For many, especially those recovering post surgery, lifting your lower limbs or feet can be difficult and often painful. Previously simple tasks like getting in and out of bed can be challenging and may require the help of a carer or loved one. Use from a seated or lying position, a Leg Lifter is designed to help lift your leg when you need to re-position. Whether getting in and out of bed, the bath, the car, or simply putting your feet up. Leg Lifters take the strain making it easier to elevate your limbs, without having to ask for help.
Help lift and move heavy legs with minimal effort and without pulling on your clothes or bending over. The padded upper loop comfortably fits around your hand or wrist, and the extra wide lower loop slides over your foot, shoe or cast, giving precise control when lifting your leg. It can be used by yourself of by a carer or nurse to aid the patient for a variety of situations in the ward or at home.
What else do I need to know?
- Comfortable, wide, well-padded handle can be used with one or both hands or on the wrist.
- Extra wide foot loop, ideal for post-surgery or injury. The aid will comfortably fit around dressings, casts or protective boots.
- A rigid strap that is easy to control with minimal effort.
- An invaluable way to help improve blood flow into your legs by lifting and lowering your limbs manually, rather than pulling at your clothing.
- Easy clean – polypropylene webbing for easy cleaning, or machine washable up to 80 degrees.
- Maximum lift weight of leg is 20kg.
Available in Yellow or Black the rigid leg lifter is 26″/66cm long
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here
Foot Loop: 7.5″(19cm)
Max Lift Weight: 20kg
Material: Nylon webbing
Hygiene: Wipe clean, or machine washable up to 80 degrees
Warranty: 12 months
Product Code: HA0965
Leg elevation is important!
Many of us spend a lot of our time either sitting or standing. Because of this, it often feels good to kick back and relax once in a while. It’s even possible that you can gain some health benefits from putting your feet up and elevating your lower limbs:
- Pressure Relief – Elevating your legs help prevent or ease vein conditions such as Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency (CVI).
- Natural Flow – The natural flow of blood becomes much easier if your lower limbs are elevated.
- Reduces Inflammation – The swelling will also go down the more you elevate your legs, which will help keep your veins happy and healthy.
For more information and advice regarding lower limb elevation and the benefits, visit Healthline.