Unifix Raised Toilet Seat Without Lid 4″
Being unable to use the toilet unaided can really affect your confidence. If sitting down on a standard toilet is worrying and getting back up is difficult, an elevated seat is a convenient solution. The Helping Hand Unifix Raised Toilet Seat gives extra stability and support and is ideal for those that struggle raising and lowering. The elevated seat provides the additional height needed to allow you to sit and stand from the toilet without requiring extra assistance.
What else do I need to know?
• Fits over 98% of all conventional toilets and flexes to fit around your toilet with just one attachment. No need to remove existing toilet seat lid. This toilet raiser will not fit a square toilet bowl.
• Easy to clean. Hollow underneath for easy cleaning, resistant to stains and odours. We recommend cleaning by steam autoclave or by hand using non abrasive cleaners suitable for use with plastic baths for hygienic use every time.
• Comfortable to sit on. The gentle contoured surface and the forward slope of this ergonomically designed seat makes it stable to sit on. Cutaways at the front and rear for personal cleaning and coccyx pressure relief. Smooth and rounded edges for complete comfort.
• Quick and easy to fit with adjustable brackets. Fits directly onto the ceramic bowl of the existing toilet seat without the need to remove the existing seat. Raise height 4″/100mm when fitted to existing toilet seat or 3″/75mm when fitted to ceramic bowl.
• Strong and secure. Maximum weight capacity 200kg (31 stone). Lightweight but high quality, strong durable plastic.
To find out if you are eligible for VAT relief click here.
Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 4.5cm
Max User Weight: 200kg/31 stone
Material: Polypropylene, plastic
Hygiene: Washable with no abrasive cleaners. Can be autoclaved, store out of direct sunlight.
Warranty: 36 months
Product Code: HA0600
Click and drag with your mouse for a full 360° view of the Raised Toilet Seat.
Easy to fit; simply push the seat onto the toilet bowl from the front and turn the adjustment knob clockwise until tight. To remove the seat, turn the adjustment knob anti-clockwise until the seat is loose. By using the raised toilet seat, you will feel more independent and regain your dignity and confidence in using the restroom. The compact design makes it easy to store when not in use. It is also portable, allowing you to take with you when staying away.
If you are unsure how to use our raised toilet seat for elderly, we have a step by step instructions in our ‘video’ tab above.
This disabled toilet seat is an alternative to a raised toilet seat with lid.
Helping you manage those everyday tasks by yourself
Are you looking for the additional support of a raised toilet seat with a handle? Our grab rails are available in a variety of lengths and styles to suit you. They are a steadying support when going to sit and stand – especially useful in the bathroom.
Did you know that over 80% of falls in the home happen in the bathroom? Click here to read our top tips on ensuring bathroom safety.
Our Raised Toilet Seat is fantastic for not only for the elderly – an aching back or stiff joints can mean getting up from the toilet is a real challenge. For more information, support and advice about how to manage around the home, see these helpful leading UK organisations below:
AgeUK – The UK’s leading charity helping every older person make the most of later life.
Versus Arthritis – Pushing to defy arthritis; no one has to tolerate living with the pain, fatigue and isolation of arthritis.