How do you use a reaching tool?
Reachers and Grabbers are fantastic multi-tool mobility aids. Not just for elderly, disabled, or those recovering from hip/knee operation. For instance if you are struggling with a sports injury.
Similarly, living with Arthritis. Reaching aids are easy to use sitting down or standing up. Helps you avoid bending, reaching or stretching.
Perfect for picking up fallen items down the side of the bed or behind the chest of drawers.
Complete reliability by your side every day.
So what are the top ways you can use your Reacher / Grabber around the home? Read on to find out!
1. Grab where I can’t reach from my wheelchair.
2. Pick up post off the mat.
3. Stick clip is brilliant, I can clip my hand torch to it to shine a light on what I want to pick up.
4. Reach into the medicine cupboard to get my pills.
5. I’d just sat down but left my reading glassed on the coffee table, managed with my reacher!
6. Easy to reach the remote control when I am sitting down.
7. The soft jaw on the Handigrip means I can even pick up coins off the floor.
8. Open kitchen cupboard to get food.
9. Much easier for me now to open and close my curtains.
10. Use it every day to pick up and put down my cats food bowl.
11. Managed to catch a spider!
12. Load/empty the washing machine.
13. Hold cloth to wipe the top of the cooker hood.
14. Pick up my drink whilst feeding the baby.
15. Pulling up my socks that keep sliding down.
16. Reach my coat & dog lead off the hook.
17. Hold sponge to clean top of windows.
18. The magnet is ideal to pick up my hearing aid battery.
19. Picking up the grandchildren’s toys.
20. Open and close the window.
21. Grab my trousers off the chair to get dressed.
22. Pick up my other reacher.
23. Reach behind the sofa to get loose change.
Do you have any other ways of using your Reacher at home? Give us a call on 01531 635678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find our complete range of Grabber Reacher Tools here.